DADAFAB

Tuesday 19 February 2013

FASHION: STRIPES

Stripes are classic, bold and elegant trend in fashion so it has always been one of my wardrobe staple. With the return of stripes for 2013 fashion scene, it's a sure hit for every fashionistas out there. So pick at least one stripe pattern this season.

Stripes (horizontal, vertical, zig-zag) are timeless & classic trend that never goes out of style. So here's how I rock this trend.

A very simple & laid-back look good enough to wear for some malling, gathering
or meeting friends for some dinner or coffee moments.

I simply matched my striped shirt with a basic black skinny jeans to highlight my top
and paired it with my shoes of same colour-tone with the shirt. 
Striped Shirt- Giordano
Clutch Bag- Cotton On; Red Watch- Lexon
Black Denim- Kitschen; Accessories- Thrift Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment