DADAFAB

Saturday 30 March 2013

BORACAY PHILIPPINES MARCH 2013

Boracay is a small island in the Philippines located approximately 315 km (196 mi) south of Manila and 2 km off the northwest tip of Panay Island in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. Boracay Island and its beaches have received awards from numerous travel publications and agencies.The island comprises the barangays of Manoc-Manoc, Balabag, and Yapak municipality of Malay, province of Aklan. The island is administered by the Philippine Tourism Authority and the provincial government of Aklan. Apart from its white sand beaches, Boracay is also famous for being one of the world's top destination for relaxation.It is also emerging among the top destinations for tranquility and nightlife.

I have been in this island for 5 times but I just keep on falling in love in this paradise. I tried staying in hotels, apartments, private house and even church here in Boracay. I also tried almost all the top food places and water adventures of this island and yet every time I'm coming back, there's always a new must-try. Having the advantage of staying in Mindoro (my homeland), I have near access to this paradise any time I want given the chance. 

Since I moved to Singapore for job purpose, I planned of coming back here to spend a nice vacation with my mom, so I was lucky of having the luxury of time to go back home this year and went back again to Boracay for 3 days with the most beloved person of my life. So here it goes.

Watermelon with a twist. Amazing food presentation!



@ Mt. Luho after my awesome Zipline experience.

Early morning ride for water adventure.

Midnight snack at Jammers. Their Fish burger is the bomb.

Wakeboarding? It's more fun in the Philippines.

My 1st Zipline experience @ Mt. Luho.

Photo shoot session at Boracay Grotto with Mama.

Great experience after I tried "Ride the Zorb"

Accessories overload from shells to pearls.

Candid shot taken at Station 1 Boracay.

View from the highest peak of Boracay Island.

Breakfast buffet at La Carmela de Boracay.

Best sunset experience in the world.

Sand Castles (15-03013) after some heavy load of breakfast.

Wearing my Kitschen top, perfect for summer.

Mama & I inside the muticab heading for some land adventure.

Baywatch Look!

Early sunrise view from Station 2 Boracay.

Enjoying our refreshing Jonah's Shake.

This local bird is so tourist-friendly.

Best cheesecake in town @ Cafe del Sol's Mango Cheesecake.

The new Hydro Zorb is a must-try!

La Carmela de Boracay is one of the best place to stay.

This bed made my two nights oh so heaven.

Cool personalized shirts available at all souvenir shops.

Personalized hand painted shirt.

KEEP CALM & ENJOY BORACAY.

Inside the ZORB inflatable ball.

Wet & wild experience.

The best pasalubong you can ever give to your loved ones.

More fun in La Carmela.

Buffet dinner for only Php 250 per head.

Seafood buffet dinner.

Wide arrays of fresh seafood selection.

One popular spot around the island "NIGI NIGI".

Food Freshness.

@ Seabreeze Cafe.

Skillfull hands doing wonders.



Juice Bar in Boracay is still one of the hippest hang-out place.

Miniature Bangkas along the beach front.

Amazing coconut tree design.

Welcome to Boracay Uptown.

It's more fun in the Philippines. One successful program of DOT.

Boracay Ferris Wheel @ d'MALL.

These guys in costume along d'MALL was awesome.

Mama was so happy with this photo of us!

Life is better in BORACAY.



Tempting desserts to try here.
Dessert crepes were to die for.

Morning sand castles.

Island Souvenirs.

Backyard BBQ for your steak cravings.

King of the Grill.

d'MALL Plaza.

JAMMERS is the best place for some burger experience. 



White sand situation.

The famous Boracay Grotto.

My your MAMA proud.

Tanduay Ice & San Miguel relationship.

Paraw Sunset for Php 150/head.

Waiting the the sunset.

Magnificent view from Mt. Luho.

Jonah's Choco Peanut & Mango Milkshake.

Calamansi muffin & Boracay Buzz @ Real Coffee.

Buggy ride  with mother dear.

Til the next time I see you again Boracay.

2 comments:

  1. I always admire men who are not embarrassed to bring their moms with them to a holiday. Kudos to you! Glad you chose Boracay as the destination to bond with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would not fall in love with Boracay? Lovely beaches, great foods, bars and restaurants, and very accommodation Boracay resorts. These are the reasons why, Boracay has always been and will always be my top destination to visit every year.

    ReplyDelete