DADAFAB

Wednesday 20 March 2013

FASHION: CHRISTIAN GREY

It's been a long time since I had my last blog post. Getting a new job and spending a week vacation back to Philippines made this month a hectic one for me. But I'm quite excited for a numerous line-up of blog topics I'm gonna share with you all so for now let me share this fashion outfit I had quite sometime last month.

This look was inspired by the era of Christian Grey popularity. I am recently in love with shirt/ top in shades of gray color. It always give an impression of a relaxing yet stylish look for any casual getaway. 



Shirt- from Thailand; Shorts- Recoil
Shoes- Sperry; Cap- Obey

Watch out for my next blog on the Top 10 Must-Try in Boracay. So keep following my blog and always remember "TO LOOK GREAT" at all times.


No comments:

Post a Comment