DADAFAB

Sunday 24 March 2013

INSTAGRAM JANUARY 2013

Instagram has been part of my personal photo diary this year as it highlights my passion & interest in life from food, fashion and travel. So I decided to have a monthly blog post of my Instagram photo diary. So here's my first one.

Asahi beer to welcome the year 2013.


Welcomed 2013 with positivity & happiness.

Watched the sunset on the 1st of January at Sentosa Beach.

Hershey's Symphony from Lee who visited us in SG.

MRT ride with Jizelle on our #ggss photo.

Tried Cold Rock Ice cream after work.

Pasamalam trip with my angels with our fave hotdogs & prawn balls.

Coffee fix before starting my morning work in my Topman shirt.

Satisfied my craving for frappe at d'Good Cafe.

Family dinner at Taste of Thai in Chong Pang.

 Went for grocery task on a monthly basis.

Indian food @ Mustafa Singapore.

Received a Salvatore Ferragamo perfume from Novita.

All-pinoy food dinner with workmates @ Gerry's Grill Singapore.

@ Orchard Central in this very nice swing with amazing background.
@ Yoshimaru Ramen Bar with my angels.

Enjoyed taking a selfie shot @ d'GOOD Cafe in Holland Village.

My 24th Birthday @ Pastamania with friends.

My colorful candy-theme birthday dinner.

Aeropostale watch given as a birthday gift from Jizelle & Jeanna.

24th Birthday Cupcakes in red velvet & salted caramel flavors.

It's all about curry & vegetarian cuisine to satisfy my appetite.

Loving my Topman socks.

Frappe addiction in my recently discovered d'GOOD Cafe.

Prawning night at Bishan.

Attended a birthday dinner at Makasutra Glutton Bay.

Daing & Turkey bacon for breakfast.

Happy Feet in our red shoes.

#ootd Recoil top & Supra cap.

Basketball time during off day with Papa Arby.

Feeling the early summer heat with wine @ North Oaks Swimming Pool.

First daring photo ever taken this year. LOL!

Movie date @ Cathay (Dhoby Ghaut) with awesome friends.

Swimming time before heading to work.

Waiting in vain at Yishun MRT Station.
Blue & Red outfit addiction.

My friend's legit Omega watch to die for.

Traditional Henna artwork of my Indian friend.

Beer Night at Clarke Quay.

Magnificent view of Pulau Ubin Singapore.

Had fun biking around the island of Pulau Ubin.

Awesome shots using Canon SLR of Lucky.

Went out for interview in this attire.

Structural wonders of Singapore.

Vegetarian Indian food at Mustafa Singapore.

Mirror shot with Lucky & Cherry.

More of my Instagram photo diaries to be posted here in my blog. Hope you guys enjoy every moment of your day and always live life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment