DADAFAB

Thursday 7 November 2013

CAMBODIA VS. THAILAND VIDEO BLOG 2013

Travelling in two countries in one itinerary will always be an awesome journey to experience. I went to Cambodia last October and booked my flight a night before my flight. I got a big check off my bucket list when I finally visited the majestic Angkor Wat. After all the great food & temple hopping experience in Cambodia, one unexpected surprise changed my route going to Bangkok, Thailand instead of coming back to Singapore. A long land travel from Cambodian boundary on a flooded highway to reach the Kingdom of Thailand & spent an afternoon loitering around Siam Centre in Bangkok before heading home was one big memorable experience I will cherish forever.


My next travel itinerary will be Hongkong & Macau so watch out for more video blogs soon as I'm planning to document nightlife in Lang Kwai Fong & bungee jump one of a kind experience in Macau Tower.



No comments:

Post a Comment