DADAFAB

Thursday 23 April 2015

Fashion: K POP OF RED

Hola! It's been a while since my last post as I'm currently here in Barcelona Spain now for my Europe tour. I was able to update my blog while waiting for hotel transfer to Milan Italy today. Just want to share with you this outfit during my recent trip in South Korea. It was winter season when I went there so this look was inspired by the red trend this season. Color red even dominated the recent Oscars award featuring celebrities wearing mostly cherry red colored gowns and dresses.

As for men's fashion, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to wear it boldly as you can see on my outfit below, I just used it as a pop up color to add little fierce and fun color to my usual black or blue OOTD. I'm wearing Teenie Weenie fur coat, red H&M pullover, Givenchy Pandora bag, Classic Ray Ban wayfarer, Folded & Hung jeggings and New Balance shoes. Everything turned out to be a perfect match and hopefully I can still wear more winter clothes here in my Europe tour. Adios everyone! 












No comments:

Post a Comment