DADAFAB

Thursday 1 October 2015

Fashion: Back to Blue


I've always been a fashion colour conscious lately and been wearing just either white or black in most of my casual and dapper outfits. If considering other colors of choice, the only color that will approve my fashion taste will be color blue. This color exhibits an inner security and confidence and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw too much attention - just like who I am.

I'm wearing in this outfit LIKE A PRO statement shirt from H&M, rugged jeans from Zara Man, Classis Superstar Sneakers from Adidas Originals and snapback frrom Billabong Singapore. Check out more fashion blog post soon. Stay awesome guys!
 
LIKE A PRO statement shirt - H&M

Rugged jeans - Zara Man

Snapback - Billabong Singapore



Classic Superstar Sneakers - Adidas Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment