DADAFAB

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Fashion: ORIGINAL Street Style


With the latest trends that's flocking the fashion scene lately, I've noticed the tremendous influence of street brands that are making big names in our fashion world. No doubt that Supreme's collaboration with LV was a big hit and everyone's getting crazy on getting their own piece of this iconic creations.
I am also recently inspired by brands like Off-White, BALR and CDG and how they can well complement it to sportswear and street style OOTD.

Few weeks back I got a chance to get a photo shoot while strolling around Singapore McRitchie Park.
I was supposed to do a sundown run but I ended up asking my friend to do some photo shoot for my Lookbook. I am wearing ORIGINAL statement shirt and striped black shorts from Zalora Singapore.
To make my look sporty enough, I am wearing Adidas NMD shoes and NY black cap. I still prefer the
minimalist look up til today but I'm certainly open in exploring more of my fashion style and exposing myself in wearing more sophisticated and trendy outfits in future.












No comments:

Post a Comment